- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
General Information about Ordering Stock
One of the most time-consuming jobs for any food service operator is creating accurate orders and converting those orders to stock received. From this window, you can create your orders for one or all of your suppliers at once and import the order to the invoice window once the stock is received.
To Create Orders:
- Make sure items and pack sizes are set up for the suppliers. New ones can be added at any time.
- Print order sheets if desired.
- Select the supplier(s) to order from.
- Select the items and/or pack sizes.
- Click "Save" to create the finished orders.
- Print and Email (or Export) orders to suppliers.
- Receive the order in the invoice window if desired.