- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
General Information about Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
Optimum Control can recalculate recipes based on a desired amount. Sometimes you may wish to resize a recipe based on an event or special group coming to your establishment.
To Scale a Prep / Batch Recipe:
- Click "Batch Scaling" (main menu toolbar).
- Double-click on the prep recipe on the list to load the recipe information.
- Indicate the new prep batch size or recipe yield for simple calculations.
- Enter the details as below.
NOTE: As you resize the recipe, the units will change and rescale as required.
- Print your scaled batch recipes.
|Batch Yield||Displays the normal batch yield for the recipe.|
|Recipe Yield||Displays the normal recipe yield for the recipe.|
|Desired Batch Yield||Indicate the desired batch size you want to scale this recipe to.|
|Desired Recipe Yield||Indicate the desired recipe yield you want to rescale the recipe to.|
|Quick Resizing Icon||
|Reset||Reset prep amounts to default recipe amounts.|