- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How can I select my favourite reports?
Any report on OC Enterprise can be made into a favourite, which creates a shortcut to that report so you don't need to find it in the list displayed on the left-hand side.
How to Favourite a Report
- Select "Reports" from the dropdown menu located at the top of the page.
- Select "Favourite Reports" from the list.
- This will open the "Favourite Report List". To add a new favourite report, click "New Favourite Report" button located in the upper left of the screen.
- On the page that loads, add in the description of what you would like the shorcut to be called.
- Add in which user the favourite will be available for. This can be for all users or one specific user.
- Select which report will load when the favourite is selected.
- Once the report has been selected, you can specify various parameters that will apply when running the report. Those parameters will vary depending on which report is selected to be a favourite.
- When done, click the "Save" button located in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.