How to Access the Product Overview Page
- Click "Recipe" in the dropdown menu located at the top of OC Enterprise.
- Select "Product Overview".
- A listing of all sales groups will be displayed in the left column with a number beside the group name in brackets. This indicates how many products are included in that sales group. The right column will display the products found in the selected sales group. Click the esired sales group to see the products in that sales group.
- In the search box, type a few letters of the product you wish to view and click the magnifying glass icon located to the right of the menu dropdown. Note: Use the menu dropdown to filter your search by Product Name, POS Description, or POS ID. Use the filter icon located to the right of the magnifying glass. This will allow you to filter based on Status (All, Active, or Inactive).
- Click the description of a product to enter the "Product Detail" page for that product. In the column on the right, you may edit the Selling Price, the POS ID, or the POS Description. You may review the Cost, Cost %, and Gross Profit of each product.
- Click the "Save" button located in the upper left corner of the window.