- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I calculate the nutritional information for all of my recipes?
The "Synchronize Nutrition" function calculates your nutrition for all recipes. It allows for inventory items to be linked and/or manually entered, and then synchronized to calculate all recipe nutrition. A report will be generated to view any missing links as all recipe ingredients must be set with nutritional information or be selected as "No Nutritional Significance" (for items such as paper goods).
To Synchronize (Calculate) Nutritional Content:
- Click "Settings" (upper left corner)
- Select "Nutrition"
- Select "Synchronize Nutrition"
- Check the "Update Reference Data" box. If any new nutritional information has been downloaded from the USDA, the recipes will recalculate with the new information.
- Click "Synchronize" to calculate all recipes with nutritional data".
- If you wish, you can click "Print" to print a "Nutrition Sync Report".
NOTE: If any item/recipe nutrition cannot be calculated or is missing a link, it will be displayed in the window. Open the item to add the links, or set as "No Nutritional Significance" and then "Resynchronize".