To facilitate easier ordering, you can create fixed or dynamic order guides and use them to prepopulate the order worksheet.
To Create an Order Guide:
- Choose "Orders" (main menu toolbar).
- Click "Order Guides" (order toolbar).
- Select "New".
- Enter a description name for this order guide. This may be the supplier name, group of suppliers, or even the order type (e.g. a group or Monday).
- Select whether it will be a dynamic or fixed order guide.
- Choose the items you want to add to the list.
- Click "Save".
Dynamic Order Guides
A dynamic order guide will add items automatically for the suppliers on the list.
You must select the supplier(s) you wish to add to the order guide. The items will populate after being selected, and finally click "Save" to save the guide.
Fixed Order Guides
A fixed order guide is a list that you make and will not change unless you add to or remove items from the guide.
When choosing to create a fixed order guide, you will see the listing change to display items and pack sizes. Drag the items you want to add to the guide to the pane on the right. Move the items up and down or drag and drop into the list anywhere to customize it to the exact order you want before clicking "Save".