- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I create prep conversions?
When you chose "How is it used?", all of those unit types became available for future recipes when selecting the prep as an ingredient; however, if you would like to use a different type of unit, you can add a conversion here.
Ex. You may want to use Tuna Salad by the serving, or by the pan. If you add a conversion of 6 fl. oz. = 1 pan, this unit will not be available when building product recipes.
To Add a Conversion:
- Click "Preps" (main menu toolbar)
- From the list of preps, double-click to open the prep you wish to add a conversion for.
- Click "Conversions" (prep toolbar).
- Click "Add Conversion" (prep toolbar).
- Choose the "From" and "To" UOM (Units of Measure).
NOTE: The "From UOM" should be an existing unit type the prep is set up in.
- Enter the proper "Convert From" and "To" amounts.
- Click "Save".