- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I delete a finalized inventory?
In rare circumstances, you may wish to completely delete an inventory and start over.
NOTE: You must have Administrator-level permissions to delete an inventory.
To Delete a Finalized Inventory
- Click "Count Inventory" (main menu toolbar).
- Select the finalized inventory you want to delete.
- Click "Delete" (inventory toolbar).
- Select "Yes" when the pop-up appears asking if you are sure you want to delete the inventory.
- A window will appear with a code display. Enter the code exactly as you see it.
NOTE: The code is NOT case-sensitive.
- Click "Delete". The inventory has now been deleted.