The "Synchronize Nutrition" function will calculate your recipe nutrition automatically based on item links and label entry. In some cases you may want to edit nutrition for a particular recipe if, for instance, you had an independent company determine values.
To Synchronize Nutrition:
- Choose the product you want to review nutrition for.
- Click "Ingredient Nutrition" on the product toolbar.
- Ingredient Nutrition – Displays the links of the ingredients, only when all ingredients are linked or calculated can the nutrition be calculated.
- Calculate Nutrition– Will calculate the nutritional analysis for this recipe.
- Nutrition – Click to view the nutritional analysis for the recipe.
In some rare instances, you may wish to enter your own recipe nutrition.
To Manually Override the Nutrition Amounts:
- Open the desired prep or product recipe.
- Choose "Ingredient Nutrition".
- To enter recipe nutrition manually, enter the amounts for each nutrient. Be sure to indicate the serving size.
NOTE: Alternatively, click "Link To" (on toolbar) to see a listing of items and their nutrition. You may find your recipe listed; however, we recommend looking on a nutrition website to find your calculations or speak to a nutrition specialist.
- Click "Save".