- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I enter manual sales with a till tape?
NOTE: You will need to make a Till Tape List prior to entering sales so that you have a list of items.
- Choose "Sales" (main menu toolbar).
- Click "New".
- Select the "Sales Mix Date". Use the "Date Ending" calendar drop-down and click on the desired date.
NOTE: If you are entering a group of days, enter the date of the "Last Day" of this group.
- Choose "New Till Tape Sale".
- Sort description, select the till tape you wish to use.
- Enter the number sold for each product from your till tapes.
NOTE: The Total Number of Products and Sum are shown at the bottom of the window.
- Edit the "Sales Total" for each item if required or if discounts were applied.
- Click "Save" (sales mix toolbar)*.
- Choose "Open" to view completed sales.
*Optimum Control will not extract all the ingredients in your menu products and automatically deplete your inventory quantity on hand. Depending on the speed of your computer and the size of your database. This may take a few minutes.