- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I import a sales mix from a file?
How to Import a Sales Mix from a File:
- Choose "Sales" (main menu toolbar).
- Click "New".
- Select the date that the sales will be saved for.
NOTE: If the sales file contains a sales date, the sales will be saved for that date.
- Click "File" to browse for the file to import.
- Double-click the file to import.
- The "Sales" window will open with all sales items within the file listed.
|Unlinked||Unlinked menu items are those that have not been linked to Optimum Control. To create a link, you can choose to create a new product, link to an existing product with no POS link, ignore the product for this, and/or future sales mix imports.|
|Mismatched||These items are products that the name is n not the same as the menu product POS name. In other words, the name on the POS system has changed, you can now decide to change the Optimum Control POS name to match or unlink the recipe and choose another.|
|Ignored||POS ID numbers that you DO NOT wish to register sales for.|
|Valid||These products are properly linked Optimum Control products.|