- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I receive an order?
Once an order is created, you can easily receive the order as an invoice. It is important to have your printed invoice in hand for proper reference.
To Receive an Order:
- Click "Invoices" (main menu toolbar).
- Choose "New".
- Select "Receive Order" (invoice toolbar).
- From the list of pending orders, select the order you wish to receive.
- The supplier name and all items will be populated.
- Enter the amount of the invoice from your printed copy.
- View the items received and cross reference to the printed invoice. Take special note of the quantity received and the total price for each item.
*If the total price is different, enter the total from the printed invoice and the unit cost will automatically be updated.
- Enter any expenses or taxes from the invoice.
- Make changes/updates as necessary until the invoice balances.
- Click "Save". The new invoice will be saved and the order will be changed from "Pending" to "Received".