Sales Mix Information can be entered manually, but to do so, a till tape must be created with the listing of product recipes.
To Add or Edit a Till Tape:
- Click "Sales" (main menu toolbar).
- Select "Till Tapes" (sales mix toolbar).
- To edit an existing till tape, double-clicked to load. Otherwise, click "New" to create one.
- Type the description name for this till tape.
- From the list on the left, drag and drop or double-click to select the items you would like to add to the list.
NOTE: To remove products from the list, double-click the items from the list on the right.
- Click "Save".
TIP: Using Windows control to multi-select items. To select multiple items for the list, highlight first item and hold the "SHIFT" key down and select the last in the group of items you want to add. These products will all be selected and you can then drag them to the pane on the right.
Arrange the items if necessary – the items will populate on the list as you double-click or drag them. If you need to change the order of the list to match your cash register, simply move the drops up or down the list by left clicking, hold the item, and move it to the desired position.