- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I set up default conversions?
Default conversions are used to create proper multiplication factors between Units of Measure (UOM). These are Global Conversions that are used for all units.
NOTE: The Default Conversions are set for US (Imperial) units. If you are using Metric units, you will need to adjust some of the units to reflect those in your market.
*It is very important that if you are making a UOM conversion that it be accurate. These conversions will apply to any applicable unit type.
To Add or Edit a Global Unit Conversion
- Click "Settings" (upper left corner)
- Choose "Setup"
- Select "Default Conversions"
- Select an existing conversion to edit or click "Add".
- Under the "From UOM", select the UOM you are converting from. Then choose the "To UOM" to select the UOM you are converting to.
- Indicate the correct amounts in the "Convert From" and "Convert To" fields to achieve the proper conversion (multiplier).
- Click "Save"
*NOTE: Conversions that apply to a specific item can be applied to it individually.