- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I set up my supplier order export configuration?
To Create an Order Export for a Supplier:
- Choose "Orders" (main menu toolbar).
- Select "Export Config".
- Select the supplier that the export configuration is for.
- Choose an export configuration type for from the list.
NOTE: There are many supplier exports contained in Optimum Control that are previously set for the supplier.
- Select the folder to save the exported files to.
- Click "Save". The export will now be used when exporting orders for your supplier.
For some suppliers, a configuration is NOT listed in Optimum Control, but an export configuration can be created from scratch. Contact us if you need assistance in setting up the configuration.