Before sorting, ensure you have selected the location(s) in which the item and prep/batch items are stored.
To Sort Your Count Sheets by "Shelf to Sheet" (or in a Specific Custom Order):
- Click "Count Inventory" (main menu toolbar).
- Choose "Customize Sort" (inventory toolbar).
- Select from the "Location" drop-down list the storage location you would like to customize. A list of all items contained in that area will appear under the "Unsorted" list on the left.
- Click on an item you would like to count and drag that item into the "Sorted" list on the right. The items will appear on the "Sorted List" (and be counted) in the order you drag them over in.
NOTE: You can speed up the sorting by holding down the "CTRL" key and clicking the items in the order you want to count them. Then, instead of dragging the highlighted items over, click "≥" and all highlighted items will be moved over as one group.
- Continue dragging items until you are satisfied with the "Sorted List" for that storage location.
NOTE: You can rearrange the list into the order you desire for counting. Click the item, hold the left-button down while moving the item up or down the list, and release when the item is in the desired order placement. The placement of the item is indicated by a red line.
- Click "Save".
- Repeat steps 3 - 6 for all storage locations.
- When finished, click "Close (X)".
NOTE: New items or preps added to the database or new locations added for each will be on the "Unsorted" list until sorted.