The Accounting Data Export feature allows you to export invoices uploaded to Enterprise from store level. Once exported, those invoices can then be imported into your accounting software for further reporting. There are two parts to using this tool; one is the configuration so the exported file will work with your acounting software, and the other is the actual export of the invoices.
How to configure OC Enterprise to Export Invoices:
- Select "Company" from the menu bar.
- Select "Preferences" from the menu that appears.
- In the "Accounting Export" section of the page that loads, use the dropdown to see if your accounting software is listed as one of the pre-configured accounting packages. The pre-configured packages include:
- Business Works
- Great Plains
- Great PLains (A/P Interface)
- MAS 90
- Quickbooks 2019
- Sage 50
- If your accounting software is listed, select it and click the "Save" button located in the upper left of the page.
How to Export Invoices on OC Enterprise:
- Select "Utility" from the menu bar.
- Select "Export Accounting Data" from the menu that displays.
- The page that loads will have four filters and a "Go" button. The four filters are listed below:
- Invoice Type - with options for All Invoices, Exported Invoices, and Unexported Invoices.
- Suppliers - lists all suppliers currently found on your OC Enterprise site.
- Stores - lists all stores currently found on your OC Enterprise site.
- Date Range - with options for Today, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year, All, and Custom which will allow you to specify the exact date range you want.
- Set the "Invoice Type" filter to "Unexported" with the rest of the filters set as required and click the "Go" button.
- A list of invoices will display along with a checkbox to the left of the "Invoice Date" column for each invoice.
- Click the checkbox for those invoices you want to export and click the "Export Data" button located in the upper left of the page.
NOTE: There is a "Check All" option located in the bottom oright of the page. Select this is you want all invoices display to be exported.