The Case Size Overview page displays all case sizes for each of your items. The data for case sizes can be retrieved and edited by clicking the "Case Size" for any item listed. A search field is also provided near the top left-hand corner of this page to locate existing case sizes.
To use Case Size Overview
- Select "Recipes" from the menu bar.
- Select "Case Size Overview".
- A listing of all case sizes will be displayed in the left column.
- In the right column, use the search box by typing the first few letters of the case size you wish to view, and click the magnifying glass icon located to the right of the search box.
- Select the type of property to search from the adjacent drop-down list.
You may choose three (3) different types of properties.
Item Description Search by item description. Order Code Search by order code. Barcode Search by barcode.
- If you want to filter your results, click the filter icon located to the right of the magnifying glass. This will allow you to filter based on Item Status (All, Active, or Inactive), and Supplier.
- From this page, you may edit both the order code and the barcode. You may review the name of the supplier, purchase price, case quantity (Qty), pak quantity (Qty), and the actual cost from this page.
- Click the "Save" button in the upper left hand corner of the window.