- Getting Started
- Main Menu Dashboard
- Count Inventory
- Case Size Overview
- Setting Item Par Levels
- Prep/Batch Recipes
- Setting Prep Par Levels
- Prep / Batch Recipe Scaling
- Menu Product Recipes
- Ordering Stock
- Sales Mix
- Daily Sales Summary – Viewing and Entering
- Item and Recipe Management
- Budget Worksheet
- Tracking Waste
- Catering Events
- Buffet Wizard
- Export Accounting Data
- General Information
Manuals and Resources
How do I use the Delete Data utility?
*We strongly recommend that you make a backup copy of your data PRIOR to deleting data.
To Delete Data:
- Click "Settings" (upper left corner)
- Select "Utilities"
- Select "Delete Data"
- Indicate which date to delete data prior to.
NOTE: Be very careful, as you will be deleting ALL historical data.
- Check the box for each data type you want to delete.
- Once satisfied with your selection(s), click "Delete Data".
- Select" OK" when the pop-up appears to confirm deletion.
- A pop-up will appear with a code that is required to complete the deletion. Type the code exactly as shown to confirm the deletion.
- Click "Delete". Your historical data has now been entered.